Friday 8 March 2013

Mother's Day!

Well isn't this new....2 posts in the space of a couple of days :) I am making more of a conscious effort to post more and get some projects on the go of my own.  Working in a school can be mentally draining feeding ideas to students but I have finally got round all of this and I am now used to it (you may think that is sad but this is why staff in schools need half term :P!)
Anyway with Mother's Day around the corner I have been having a nosey at what is out n about in the stores and online and here are some of my favourites.....one which I have already purchased :)

littlebirdydesigns on 'Not on the High Street'

Lovely handmade design from Studio Seed
Paperchase never fail!

Love this from M&S, with interactive parts
A La Mode at Clinton's
If you haven't found anything yet there is still plenty of time, otherwise check out the fab Yaz Raja who is behind 'Illustrated Fashion'.  Her drawings and designs are beautiful, and has some Mother's Day cards worth checking out!!



1 comment:

  1. OMG thank you so much for the feature Sophie!!! As if you would put my cards next to all them amazing cards <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete